Sunday, June 16, 2013

GAY PRIDE WEEKEND IN NYC!!!
June 28th - June 30th

Same sex marriage is controversial, yet I personally believe in a higher love that is all knowing & all wise. In that I believe that our free will is a gift because we are entrusted to make the best decisions for ourselves as we create our own destinies. Feel your spirit, know your heart, and live in the light! With that being said...


Come celebrate GAY PRIDE on June 30th at Gas Light (free entry) in Manhattan from 2:00PM until the next morning, hosted by Father Chris & Phil Jean. You know how we party! I'll be performing my new remix of "Free My Spirit" remixed by DJ Brandon Morales alongside an all female line-up! DIVAS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING! Life is meant to be joyful, and it's short, so make the most of it! Come through & dance baby, dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about these blog entries? Find them helpful, funny, boring, ignorant or enlightening? Keep it real and post comments - and no worries; I'm a New Yorker, I can handle it! ;)