Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jasmine Clemente & Mark Towns Por Amor (Director Rodolfo Duran)


Jasmine Clemente & Victorious De Costa 
I've always been proud of my Latino roots, especially since my culture has such an eclectic history. In fact, it's one of the things I pride myself in because to love beyond skin color or race, means to procreate a family from the spirit & soul. To me, that is the essence of pure love.  This, I purposely chose a dark skinned brother for the leading man (Victorious De Costa) in my romantic music video, "POR AMOR", to show that love is skin deep. I fully support & encourage interracial relationships, and though I wish I would've included more couples to showcase that, we wrapped up the video pretty quickly due to scheduling. Enjoy the video & please comment, share and post everywhere!!! Below are some Behind-The-Scenes photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about these blog entries? Find them helpful, funny, boring, ignorant or enlightening? Keep it real and post comments - and no worries; I'm a New Yorker, I can handle it! ;)