Sunday, October 23, 2011

Central Park Photo Shoot

Yesterday I did a photo shoot in Central Park. And while I was striking poses in front of the camera, a small band behind me played spiritual music that sounded like a blend of Catholic church choir vocal harmonies infused with Indian drums & rhythms, laced with lyrics created by artist's such as STING, ALANIS MORISSETTE and/or SINEAD O'CONNER. What was even more enlightening was the fact that I happened to be wearing my crucifix necklace, which made me notice even more of a spiritual coincidence. Below are a few photos taken by this awesome photographer named Travis PhotoNerd.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about these blog entries? Find them helpful, funny, boring, ignorant or enlightening? Keep it real and post comments - and no worries; I'm a New Yorker, I can handle it! ;)