Saturday, May 14, 2011

EVENING OF EROTIC ECSTASY


Last night, Friday the 13th, I performed my first single, Free My Spirit, (Fuzion Records) at the Book Release Party for "Twisted Cherry" - And to be perfectly correct, the name of the event was called "An Evening of Erotic Ecstasy".

The event featured myself as the only female singer, a male vocalist and guitarist, a few belly dancers, and spoken word artists who shared pieces on sexuality. I must say, everyone was amazing! Of course the main woman of the night was Monica S. Martinez who is the Author of "Twisted Cherry", and she too read a few erotic poems which were very risque! In addition to my performance, I also have 3 short stories featured in the Anthology called Snap Shots, My Twin Mamacita, and City of Angels. Books will be available on Amazon.com in the Fall of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about these blog entries? Find them helpful, funny, boring, ignorant or enlightening? Keep it real and post comments - and no worries; I'm a New Yorker, I can handle it! ;)